The Wifi module includes two types of topology forms: Infra and Adhoc. To explain the topology of wireless networks, first of all, we need to understand two basic concepts: 1:AP, that is, wireless access point, is the creator of a wireless network, and the central node of the network. A wireless router for general family or office is a AP. 2:STA sites, each terminal that is connected to a wireless network, such as a laptop, a PDA, and other user devices that can be connected to the Internet, can be called a site.
Based on AP, basic wireless network (Infra): Infra: also known as the base network, is created by AP, and many STA is added to the wireless network. This type of network is characterized by the AP is the center of the whole network, and all communications in the network are transmitted through AP.
2. wireless network based on ad hoc network (Adhoc): Adhoc: also known as an ad hoc network, is composed of only two and more STA itself, and there is no AP in the network. This type of network is a loose structure, and all STA in the network can communicate directly.
3. security mechanism: This module supports a variety of wireless network encryption methods, which can fully guarantee the safe transmission of user data, including: WEP64/WEP128/ TKIP/CCMP (AES) WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
4. fast Networking: This module supports fast networking by specifying channel numbers. In the usual wireless networking process, the first scan of all the current channels will be automatically scanned to search for the (or Adhoc) network created by the AP for the purpose of the connection. This module provides the parameters of setting the work channel. Under the condition of the known destination network, the work channel of the module can be specified directly, so as to speed up the speed of the network.
5. address binding: This module supports the function of binding the destination network BSSID address in the networking process. According to the 802.11 protocol, different wireless networks can have the same network name (that is, SSID/ESSID), but must correspond to a unique BSSID address. Illegal invaders can connect STA to illegal AP by establishing a wireless network with the same SSID/ESSID, resulting in network leakage. Through the way of BSSID address binding, it can prevent STA from accessing to illegal network, so as to improve the security of wireless network.
6. wireless roaming: This module supports wireless roaming based on the 802.11 protocol. Wireless roaming refers to expanding the coverage of a wireless network. A wireless network with the same SSID/ESSID is created by multiple AP, each AP is used to cover different regions. The STA connected to the network can be connected in the strongest AP of the selected signal at the location and automatically switch between different AP with the movement of STA.
7. flexible parameter configuration: 1. based on serial connection, using configuration manager 2. based on serial connection, using super terminal program 3. under network connection under Windows, using IE browser program 4. based on wireless connection, using configuration manager.
8. as the core module of integrated intelligent hardware solution, it helps traditional vendors to complete the transformation of traditional hardware with faster iterative speed, while reducing the overall development cost and rapid transformation. Helium krypton believes that the smart home speed development program covers five aspects of a complete set of smart home products: hardware, embedded systems, cloud services, data analysis and APP applications. Their target customers mainly include large and small household appliances, LED manufacturers, kitchen appliances, etc.